Easter Egg Hunt at the Railway History Park
The opening event of this year’s season at the Hungarian Railway Museum will be the Easter egg hunt on Easter Monday, April 18, 2022, where we welcome children and adults alike with colorful programs!
Family programs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m .:
- Zoltán Zelk’s poetic tale “The Three Rabbits” performed by the Ákom-Bákom Puppet Group.
- petting zoo including llamas, racka sheep and alpacas among other animals.
- Playful activities for children: egg puzzle, bunny toss, giant Jenga and an Easter obstacle course.
- Exciting egg hunt throughout the Museum
- Meet and greet with the Easter Bunny
- Arts and Crafts corner with felting, raffling and Easter candle making.
- The Hungarian Railway Museums’s interactive programs: the garden railway, the hand draisine, the steam locomotive and the railway turntable
For more information, visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/915890842413660
THE HUNGARIAN RAILWAY MUSEUM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE PROGRAM.